• Individual and group supportive counseling
• Direct assistance to access entitlements, referrals for services such as home care and Meals on Wheels
• Help with enrollment in Medicaid Managed Care Program, referral to social adult day programs
• Seminars and workshops about dementia-related behavior such as decoding behavioral messages, identifying common triggers and learning strategies for the common challenges of Alzheimer’s disease.
• Information and referrals to long-term care, financial planning, and advocacy
• Temporary financial assistance for home care and/or attendance for a loved one in a social adult day program
• Free legal assistance about living wills, healthcare proxy and power-of-attorney
• Techniques for self-care and relaxation including free exercise or yoga classes