A Welcoming Community for Support and Fun
When they walk through the doors of Riverstone, seniors feel the vibrancy of the community and the whirlwind of activity of this five-day-a-week Center. Our calendar is always full.
Senior Center activities include:
• Computer, jewelry-making and ESL classes
• Playing dominoes, pool and Bingo
• Enjoying trips to a local park or garden
• Health education workshops include diabetes workshops, healthy cooking classes
• Walking club, Zumba, yoga, tai chi and more
• Free consultation on legal issues and benefits
• Book club, sewing class
• A hot nutritious lunch
Our center welcomes independent seniors who enjoy a full day of activity.
Activities are in English and Spanish.
The Senior Center is open Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm.
For more information, call Senior Center Director at (212) 927-5600, ext. 119.