We’re available and here to help!
October 12, 2020
We know that this is a hard time, and we are here to help. You don’t have to go through this alone.
For Family Members Caring for Someone with Alzheimer’s (or other form of memory loss)
AND For Their Care Recipient
Although we are not yet working out of our offices, we are here, waiting and ready to help with:
- assessing you and your loved one’s needs
- setting up homecare
- obtaining Medicaid, SCRIE, Medicare, Food Stamps etc.
- getting Meals on Wheels
- long term care needs including financials
- telephone information and referrals to needed services
- assisting with coping strategies
- emotional and practical support
- Caregiver support groups in English and in Spanish (on the phone or through zoom)
- 30-minute guided activities for care recipient, including art, exercise, music, chatting etc.
- keeping your loved ones connected and emotionally and physically engaged via the phone or zoom meetings
- meetings with interesting topics for caregivers-by phone or with Zoom
- music and entertainment by phone or with Zoom
For more information or just to talk/chat call: 646-702-1995. Leave a message asking for Kayla and she will return your call, usually within 24 hours.
This program is supported by a grant from the New York State Department of Health.